September 7th, 2025 Create Your Learning Journal and Publish Your First Post (1 - 1.5 Hours)
September 7th, 2025
Create Your Learning Journal and Publish Your First Post (1 - 1.5 Hours)
This is the first week of CST349/CST300 and it has been a whirlwind of learning. I now realize every video and article must be read and studied. I don't think I fully grasped that the semester had started already. This week I learned that managing study time and creating a schedule is important if I am to succeed. With working full time, having a family, and being a small business owner, while also running my family's business, time management needs to be cranked to eleven. My group had its first meeting on the 5th and everyone seems to be capable and gets along. We missed Bryan at the meeting but he has shown to be fully invested in the group and projects. I set up a Discord server so everyone can collaborate and discuss any issues or concerns. It has come in handy for coordinating meeting times and editing our agenda/minutes for the group meeting.
In our CST349 discussions I found the prompting for ChatGPT very interesting. I have been using it a lot lately as a study tool for making quizzes and flash cards. Recently it has proven useful for research and brainstorming in my career and for my real estate investment business. I did notice that a lot of students have a variety of opinions on how to use AI in work and school.
In CST300 we are working on the Industry Analysis Outline. I have settled on Berkshire Hathaway since I have over 20 years of experience in various roles in the real estate investment industry. I would like to make an LLM (Large Language Models) that focuses on real estate and market trends. We will see.....
Comments
Post a Comment