December 19th, 2025 CST338 Reflection

 December 19th, 2025


A Reflection of CST338


The end of the semester is finally here. Ashley and I got a 84.5% on the Project 2. https://youtu.be/187tG-Sao74I do feel like we should have been graded on what two people would be expected to complete in a five person group project. After France Zhang left, we discovered he had stolen all of the flashcard project data from GitHub. He had left the group December 14th, but had started his own project December 2nd, and stole our code December 9th. We had the idea of a flashcard educational app since the beginning of the program in August. Our project was very nice and I'm proud of the pieces I was able to accomplish. In the end, I will receive a 92.89%, not the solid A I was wanting, but luckily not a B after we were missing pieces of the project for group members three through five. Now I'm off to winter break and will return in January to take on Operating Systems and then Database in the spring. 

Comments